PadoMasters Livestream forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PadoMasters LiveStream Forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PadoMasters FAQ (all you need to know about us)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PadoMasters FAQ (all you need to know about us) Empty
PostSubject: PadoMasters FAQ (all you need to know about us)   PadoMasters FAQ (all you need to know about us) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:05 am

What does PadoMasters mean?
Well Actually Pado is an inside joke we have here irl, We call some one a Pado when its standing still or just 'zoning out'
Pado also means Magical mushroom in holland (could be wrong) but thats inrelavant to why we use the name.
And yeah Masters is just what it means, (we almost did Meisters instead of Masters tho)

Who are we?
We are 2 people or rather said guys from Belgium.
Yes, we are with 2, and no not a couple or some shizzle. We do know eachother since highschool and been friends for years. Here's some more things about each of us

Psn name: Maseiku
Name: Kevin (I prefer Masu or Maseiku when reffering to me on here or the stream)
Languages: Dutch, English and some German
Favourite Console(s):
Ps2-Ps3, Ps4 is ok but not to many games on there.
Favourite Handheld:
That depends on when a good game is on it a while back it was Vita with P4Golden.
Favourite Game genre:
RPG's, Turn Based Rpg's specifically.
Favourite game(s):
There's allot like Suikoden series, Final Fantasy Series, Gundam Extreme VS serie, .hack// series, Tales of series, Shin Megami Tensei series (Includes P4 games)
So yeah, theres allot maybe some more i forgot, basically any game with a good story.
Fun Facts:
I look like jesus, no joke. i can do lots of voices (not proud of), i often don't even know what i'm talking about myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psn name: tHeMiKe999
Name: Michael (or mike is fine)
Languages: dutch, english, german (just a tiny bit)
Owned consoles: ps1-2-3-4, Gaming pc, wii u, xbox 360(planning on getting a xbox one)
Owned handheld: psvita, nintendo ds/3ds
Favorite consoles: ps1-2-3-4 and pc.
Favorite handheld: none prefered at the moment.
Favorite Genre: shooter, stealth, action/adventure, rts, survival/horror.
Favorite games: splinter cell, resident evil, dragonball z, uncharted, dead rising.
Fact: I like the challenge of completing games on hardest difficulty and i am a bit of a trophy hunter.
Fun fact: i can stress about games really fast especially in cod. and that is funny according to maseiku and others.

Why are we Streaming?

Why not? we play games allot, we have a wide variation of games so why not share it with you guys?

What are you streaming?
Well you can always make suggestions but whenever a new game comes out here we will probably play it and stream it, doesnt matter if its ps3 or 4, altho we both like different genre's like Maseiku will probably play Rpg's when he feels like it and Mike will play Stealth/ Shooters when he feels like it.
But in the end we fall towards CoD or BF......

Will you play with your community?
Ofcourse we will, if we have the game and the time we will play with anyone who wants to join, (but remember games like cod max we can invite is 7 so we will swicth people every match to play with us so everone gets a turn)

an we add you on psn or skype for that matter?
we dont really mind, but ask first, we wont accept anyone we dont know. So ask first so we know who you are.

Anything else we need to know?
Atually i cant think of anything atm so whenever somthing pops up in our minds we will update this post, or you can always just ask us some questions, we wouldnt mind to awnser you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://padomasters.board-directory.net

PadoMasters FAQ (all you need to know about us)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PadoMasters Livestream forum :: Welcome! :: Information About us and the stream-
Jump to: